Set of three 48-page memo books.
- Cover: Graphic Wood Technologies PureVeneer cherry wood veneer, bound to brown kraft paper with a thick, brute force, 1-color application of "Dachshund Nose" black soy-based Toyo ink.
- Finch Paper Opaque Smooth 50#T "Bright White," with a fine, 1-color application of "Double Knee Duck Canvas" light brown soy-based Toyo ink.
- Cover and innards printed on a Komori G40 40" 6-color printing press.
- Bound by a Mueller Martini Bravo T 6-pocket saddle stitcher with cover feeder, with appreciation to Samuel Slocum, George W. McGill, and William J. Brown, the "Founding Fathers of the Staple."
- Rounded corners.
- Graph grid: 3/16" × 3/16" (4.7mm x 4.7mm).
- 3½" x 5½" (89mm x 140mm).
Made in Lake Forest, IL.
Thank you for supporting American made.