We hear it all the time --- "I wish you offered gift registries!!"
Guess what? It's now a reality. You can create a gift registry for your guests easily right on our website.
Here's the process:
1. Create an account by clicking here.
2. Look for a confirmation email in your inbox, click the link in that email.
3. Once back on our website, click "Registry" in upper right.
4. Choose "Create a Registry" and fill out address, title of registry, etc.
5. Next, click on "Click here to begin browsing to add products to this registry" at the bottom of that page. Here's also a specific collection of Wedding Gifts we have created.
6. As you browse through the site and land on product pages, a dropdown will appear similar to below, and you can edit the number to add to registry.
7. To share a link to your registry on your wedding website or by email, simply share this link: http://www.commondeervt.com/apps/giftregistry and guests can click on "find a registry."
8. Working similarly to any other registry, once a guest purchases an item from the online registry, it will be removed from the options for future guests. If a guest purchases an item in the bricks and mortar store, please make sure that they note to our employees that this needs to be removed from the wedding registry online and we will manually remove it.
We are so excited to be offering this service! We know that our customers are often frustrated that there aren't many local options for gift registries, so thank you for being patient!
If you have any issues or questions, please don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 802.497.0100.
- The Common Deer Team
Photo by Daria Bishop.