This 43mm brushed stainless steel watch has a uni-directional rotating top ring and a 30 ATM rating, resistant to water and water pressure to a depth of 990 feet. If accidentally bumped, the top ring will show that more dive time has elapsed, as a safety feature. It has Swiss Super LumiNova accents at each minute position within the first 15 minutes, then at every five minutes, for easy demarcation of diver safety stops while ascending. Additional features include a screw-down crown, a case back secured by six screws, a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating, a black dial with Swiss Super LumiNova accents on the index and hands and a USA-made waterproof rubber strap. Built to last, and covered under the comprehensive Shinola warranty.
- Stainless steel case back with brass PVD plating and Filson logo is secured by six screws
- Shinola Argonite 715 quartz movement
- Has Swiss Super LumiNova accents on hands, index and at intervals on the top ring for increased visibility in low light conditions
- 30 ATM rating for water and water pressure resistance up to 990 feet deep
- Curved, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with an anti-reflective coating for legibility at all angles in the water
- USA-made, waterproof rubber strap
- Hand assembled in Detroit, USA