Epperson Mountaineering’s bestselling Large Climb Pack offers easy-access portability in a high capacity pack, well suited for weekend expeditions and travel. The Large Climb Pack’s cylindrical design and draw cord closure system are inspired by climbing rope bags while the visually striking color blocking draws on 70s and 80s era outdoor gear aesthetics. Epperson Mountaineering’s own Mino Nakanishi’s experiences climbing with the backpack led to the addition of the distinct and easy-to-use carabiner front closure which now defines the pack. Each Large Climb Pack is constructed using premium, American-made components, making them as tough as the climbers who inspired them.
- Bar Tack reinforcement at stress points and tension areas for long-term durability
- Seam-sealed inner compartments
- Abrasion, tear and scuff resistant DWR-coated 1000 denier Cordura
- Mil-spec tubular webbing
- Climbing-spec draw cords and zipper pulls
- Robust YKK zippers
- Volume: 22 L
- Weight: 1 LB 11OZ
- Dimension: 18" x 13" x 6"
- 22 Liter main compartment capacity
- Padded, breathable shoulder straps
- American-made, climbing-spec carabiner closure
- 4 External zip pockets for easy access to on-the-go items
- Loop webbing daisy chain for modular hangs and add-ons
Made in the USA